Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Your Wish Is My Command


Our little Hudson turns FOUR years old this upcoming Sunday and our little monster decided this year that he wanted a spooky Halloween theme for his birthday party and seeing that his birthday IS so close to one of my favorite holidays from my childhood, I couldn't help but say of course! 'Your wish is my command!'

SO, we shall be having a spooktacular birthday celebration this weekend filled with creepy treats and ghoulish decor and hopefully lots of fun for everyone, but most especially the birthday boy! 

Here's a little peek of the birthday party invitation I designed for his party. I actually 'consulted' Hudson throughout the design process and this got a definite TWO GHOSTS UP rating from the birthday boy himself. 

I will try to post a picture of the finished product later, but I've just been too busy to snap a pic of them yet. I'm just glad that they got the Hudson stamp of approval!



No comments: