Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am the Great Cornholio. I need TP for my bunghole!

Ha! Hudson is such a jokester and loves to be silly....I'm sure that I must have mentioned that before, but if you know him, then you should already know what I am talking about. This child truly is FUN and loves to play, laugh and do anything completely SILLY! He's also a total ham and camera hog, but that's another story altogether. If telling you this isn't enough proof, just check out the pic below for the cold-hard evidence yourself!

This would be Hudson after dinner a few nights ago! Apparently, when David and I went to take the dishes to the kitchen after dinner Hudson decided that he was going to strip and put on a little comedy show for us. Good thing he didn't go for the "Full Monty", ha! In any case, I thought I must not let this moment go by without capturing it on film to one day show his potential girlfriends! In true Beavis and Butthead fashion, he had somehow channeled the spirit / altar ego of the Great Cornholio!!! What a hoot! My little boy makes me laugh and smile like I never have before and this is just one little reason why. :)


No comments: