Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What I Am Listening To....

Here's just a few of the songs that I have been diggin lately....they're not all new songs, just a small snippet of the tunes on my faves list for the moment. On that note, I must tell a little story. I was driving home from picking up Hudson from my mom's tonight and Coldplay's Viva la Viva came on the radio, well I decided to change the station to see what else what on and Hudson got mad, lol! He started crying and freaking out until I changed the station back to Coldplay, ha! He then continued his version of *singing along* for the remainder of the song, TOO stinkin' cute! Hey, at least he does have good taste in music OR at least sometimes he does, ha!


What About Now - Daughtry

Best Of You - Foo Fighters

You Found Me - The Fray

O.A.R. - Shattered - O.A.R.

Light On - David Cook

More Like Her - Miranda Lambert

Already Gone - Sugarland

Anyway - Martina McBride

No comments: