Monday, July 6, 2009

Hooter Hiders


Ha! Gotta love that kind of a post title, lol! 

I just have to show off and rave a little about the fabulous Hooter Hider that I received in the mail over the weekend. I actually scored and got an amazing deal on the one I bought since it was a daily steal last week on BabySteals, which is one of my favorite discount baby product / maternity product websites, but they are really reasonably priced even if you pay full suggested retail pricing. Just in case you aren't familiar with the product, it's not as scandalous as it sounds....it's actually a really great nursing cover designed so that you can nurse discreetly whether in public or in your own home. It even has a nifty wiring inside of the neckline area that allows you to be able to have constant eye contact with baby while you nurse which is very important and not always so easy with many of the standard nursing covers. I've only ordered one for now, but after seeing it in person, might have to go ahead and order at least one more since I  like the design and quality of the product so much. Then again, I may wait until after little Baby Brodt is here first and see how it works in action before investing in another one or two of them. They are made by the same company that also makes the same product under the Bebe au Lait brand label and if you are interested in learning more about this nursing cover or possibly ordering one for yourself, check out their website. They also sell some really cute bibs and burp cloths too! Here is a picture of the Hooter Hiders so you can get an idea of what it looks like and also a swatch of the fabric pattern I actually ordered mine in. 




No comments: