Monday, July 20, 2009

Week 19 - Fun Mama-to-be Fact


How far along? 19 weeks, 1 day


Total weight gain/loss: Thankfully, the scale has not gone up since my last check-in almost 2 weeks ago. Thank goodness! 

Maternity clothes? Yes, but still wearing some non-maternity clothes and everything maternity that I have is a bit larger to where I can probably wear them the entire pregnancy or at least until the weather cools off!

Stretch marks? Not that I can see, but I am hoping that they are nice to me!

Sleep: Still pretty good, although I did sleep for a LONG time Friday night and last night and also took a 3 hour plus nap this afternoon, so the long work week must have been hitting me hard come the weekend. 

Best moment this week: Finding out the gender and that we will be having another adorable little boy, but most importantly, that he looks to be completely healthy and thriving just as he should be. The ultrasound went fabulously on Monday and my blood work came back with remarkable results. We could NOT be happier!!! God is good!

Movement: Yep, more and more this week. Especially after I eat and a lot in the evenings and of course, when I lay down to go to sleep at night. I LOVE it though and it is already starting to get more and more frequent and stronger by the day. I think David should be able to feel him soon if not now already!

Food cravings: Same stuff really....nothing too odd or anything. I have been craving salads and fruit like crazy though which is definitely a good craving to have!

Gender: It's a BOY!!!!! We just found out for sure on Monday and are beyond thrilled to be having another boy and to see Hudson have a little brother to teach all about his favorite boy things. We've already started shopping, looking at names and everything like that too! In fact, I just received the cutest little striped Baby Legs for baby boy in the mail yesterday and am eagerly awaiting the first batch of new burp cloths I ordered from Etsy. Those are just a couple of things I ordered this week, hehe!

Labor Signs: Still a big fat negative, that would not be good! 

Belly Button in or out? Still totally in.

What I miss: My normal body temperature probably, ha! This week it has been all wonky! 

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment with my OB in a little over a week and shopping for all kinds of cute things for our little boy!

Weekly Wisdom: I can no longer sneeze or cough without the fear of having an unexpected sharp pain in my belly area, thus be very cautious when sneezing, coughing or even laughing from this point out because it only gets more painful the further along I get, ha! Such a weird little thing that happens..... 

Milestone: Finding out that we are having a healthy baby boy! We are so, so very blessed. 

No comments: