Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LOVE this!


I think I've seen it before, but am not for certain, but I saw these gorgeous holiday place settings at Dillards last weekend and instantly fell in love! I'm not normally a huge fan of the gold, but have started to like it more and more especially if you mix it in and combine it with platinum tones as well. It seems to work exceptionally well for formal china settings or creating your own special tabletop for the holidays. Although, I did just buy really traditional Spode Christmas china last year and have a TON of it, so I need to decide soon if I want to just get rid of it and sell it so I can replace with this or something similar for our future years of holiday entertaining. Hmmm...I might need to wait another year come to think of it since I(we) will likely have our hands more than full this holiday season and trying to sell a boatload of Christmas china is not nearly important enough to make the cut on my priority list right now, ha! Nevertheless, I still adore the below look.


No comments: