Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Start Your Engines....


Yep, that's right folks, we had none other than a car themed, more specifically Hot Wheels themed party for Hudson's 3rd birthday this past Saturday and it was an absolute hit with the birthday boy! I will share photos of the big day as soon as I have a chance to upload all of them, but wanted to share the design for the birthday party invitation that I created for his party this year. Funny enough, I gave one of the invitations to Hudson a couple of days after I sent them out in the mail and he held onto it and talked about it all the way leading up to his party. He would tell everyone about his "Hot Wheels" party and how we was going to have "Hot Wheels" cake and he sure did have both! I'm just glad he enjoyed it so much because I would have never imagined that he would have talked about it virtually non-stop for about two weeks leading up to his birthday, so I would have been highly disappointed had he not loved it as much as he did.


1 comment:

Tara said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see pics from the party!