Sunday, November 22, 2009

Week 37 Fun Mama -To - Be Facts


How far along? 37 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: ACK! 34 lbs. with 2 weeks to go until we meet baby boy! Not too shabby actually considering my goal was to try to stay around a 30 lb. gain. I was highly surprised that I had not gained and had actually lost 2 1/2 lbs. since my last appointment over two weeks ago! I'm not going to get TOO excited though as I could very well possibly go in to my next appointment and had gained a ton during the week and a half between appointments/

Maternity clothes? Yes, but some items are officially getting snug. I'll be fine with the short amount of time I have left though.

Stretch marks? Yep, they're still there, but luckily I haven't spotted any new ones.

Sleep: Could definitely be better, although I have been making an active effort to go to bed earlier lately and actually went to bed at a reasonable time pretty much every night this past week.

Best moment this week: Hearing baby boy's heartbeat again at my appointment on Friday and getting an official date for my c-section....SO excited to be meeting baby boy in just two short weeks!!!

Movement: Lots of moving and shaking going on as usual.....I think he's ready to be free in the outside world just about now! ;)

Food cravings: Chips and salsa.....gotta have it at least once a week if not more. Still craving chocolate on a daily basis too!

Gender: Still a boy and was confirmed again during my growth sonogram that I had the Friday before last. So, no more worrying about having a surprise in the OR.

Labor Signs: As far as I know, I have not dilated at all and have had no signs of labor with the exception of the sporadic contractions that I have been having for a couple of weeks now. Some are Braxton Hicks while it's pretty apparent that others are the real deal. Hoping that I don't progress early at all though since we've got a lot to do before baby boy arrives.

Belly Button in or out? Definitely poking out now! I would *almost* say that I've officially sprung an outie, but I'm still in denial, lol!

What I miss: Being able to get in and out of my garden tub without feeling like I'm going to "top" over.....I'm still clinging to life to my warm baths though!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting our baby boy in just two weeks! Spending lots of time with family on Thanksgiving and over the holiday weekend.

Weekly Wisdom: I don't really have any today....my mind is racing to remember all of the things I need to do!

Milestone: Getting my c-section date and FINALLY deciding on baby boy's full name.

No comments: