Saturday, January 2, 2010

Writer's Block?

Is it a case of severe writer's block? No. Not so much. Not that simple. Oh, how I wish it were.

In case you were wondering, I havent fallen off the face of the planet, I have not been kidnapped or brainwashed, nor am I on a fabulously relaxing getaway or retreat. No, the lack of blog posts do not stem from any of these things and if you know me, well, then you should know that it's definitely not writer's block or a lack of having anything to talk about or share because, well for me that's pretty much virtually impossible since I'm somewhat of a social butterfly (at least in my own mind) and can talk about, fuss over, glorify and advocate or debate over just about anything.

Nope. No writer's block here...just far, far too busy to have had much time for updates. Sadly, it's true. I have about half a dozen posts dating back almost two weeks just waiting, no begging, for me to finish them, but I just have not gotten around to it *yet*.

Amazingly, the only reason you are hearing from me now is because I am up for one of my many nursing sessions with Landon and I get bored sometimes sitting in the dark doing nothing during his marathon feeding sessions. So, what do I do? I have one free hand and my trusty iPhone by my side, so voilà! Time and ability for a quick update! One handed at that, but it'll have to do for now. But I vow, with only the best intent, to catch up this blog and post far more frequently now in the New Year. (time permitting of course...hopefully I can catch my groove soon and get back on track!)

The point is, I have not been abducted by aliens nor gone into the witness protection program, but instead am just a very, very busy new mommy and have been pretty much consumed by acclamating myself in my new stay at home mom and wife role and have been far too busy and focused on bonding with my kiddos, working to being the best mama I can be for them, juggling everything under the rainbow all while attempting to maintain my sanity. Sleep deprived at that. Not much of a tall order, is it? Ha! It'll get better, but for now, just know that I have not joined the military nor have I become a super secret spy for the government, but rather I am still right here, just busy living my life and trying to do the best job I can.

He will guide my way. I have faith in that most of all and His love will make it all possible.

No comments: