Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Tara over at Tara in the ATL to come up with 7 random things about myself. Here it goes...

1. I've only flown twice in my life and had never been on an airplane until I was 28 years old! Both flights were in a one year span - the first was to New York and the second to Maui for my honeymoon. :)
2. I can't swallow pills or rather I've never been able to and now have a phobia to where no matter how hard I try I just cannot do it.
3. I am one of 5 children, but I have 3 half-sisters and 1 brother.....in addition I now have 3 brothers-in-law, 1 sister-in-law, 8 nieces and nephews and another on the way....our family is hella big in case you didn't know. :)
4. I can't sleep if there is no noise in the room....seriously, I currently sleep with a ceiling fan on, a floor fan, an air purifier and the background noise from Hudson's baby monitor. If there isn't at least some time of background noise I will toss and turn forever before ever falling asleep.
5. On the same note of sleeping, I have to sleep on my side/stomach and cannot sleep on my back under ANY circumstance. Beyond that, I have to be completely under the covers in order to be comfortable and be able to fall asleep. :)
6. I love to eat jalepenos as a snack....I'm weird, I know!
7. I'm oddly more excited for the holiday season this year more than others and I've been having a mad craving for pumpkin pie lately!

I'm tagging......what the heck, anyone who reads this can join in the fun as well! :) Enjoy!

No comments: