Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rewind - Maternity Photos 2009.


So, kind of ironic I guess, but I never got around to sharing my maternity photos that Sara with Little Ones Rock took for me back in, oh November! I wanted to at least share a few of my favorites even though little Landon is already here and going on three months old already!!! I know, I cannot even believe that my newborn is about to be one quarter of a year old! YIKES! Before I know it I will be planning his first birthday party and getting ready for his second Christmas, big crocodile tears coming on just thinking about it. :(

Whew...okay, past the emotional stuff for now....so on with the pics! I want to frame at least one if not a couple or few, which ones are your faves?? Being the overly-analytical one, I just can't decide and always have problems making decisions especially on things like this...thus, why there's a huge stack of Aaron Brothers frames still sitting under the entertainment center in my office | the playroom because I have yet to be able to sit down and decide on which photos to have printed to frame in each one. Le sigh. I guess I need to work on that too.

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  
  
  

  

  

 

No comments: