Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Pics....

We had an amazing Christmas and have been trying to recover, recoup, re-energize for the past two days, but I have finally had time to at least upload all of the pictures from our Christmas at home from Christmas morning. Hudson was definitely spoiled beyond imagination, but he was SO happy and it was so worth it seeing the smile on his face, the light in his eyes and the joy from his absolute laughter! He definitely had a wonderful day and I loved seeing him really get into it this year. He was in heaven!

As far as the pictures go, there are tons, but I figured it would be easiest to just upload all of the pics to Picasa and just post a slideshow of everything instead of going through all of pictures and picking out only a few. I will definitely post pics from my family's get together later as well as pics from David's mom's house also, but for now....this is all you get, ha! On a side note, I think I really like Picasa and will probably use it from now on in order to share most of our pics with family and friends.


No comments: