Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My New Holiday Decor......

I just bought a couple of these at Pottery Barn yesterday and just love them! I couldn't resist and got two of the smaller ones, but might buy a couple more if / when they put them on sale after Christmas. They look great seeing that our stocking holders are almost an identical color and are also reindeer as well. I will post some pics later of some of our other decor as I have been bad thus far and only posted tree pics.

I *almost* bought some of these very cool birch wraps as well that I plan on using to display miniature cypress trees and / or holiday floral, but decided why would I buy them at PB when we always have birch at the studio and I could get a much better deal on it as well. So, hopefully I will be doing a couple of pieces similar to these to add to our holiday decor also and since they are not super Christmasey, they will look great for the remainder of the winter months too!

No comments: