Monday, December 29, 2008

Nifty Fifty

50 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Britax Decathlon car seat, a diaper bag, one of Hudson's hoodies and some other random stuff in the floorboard.

2. What's your favorite curse word? You would like to know, wouldn't you?? Probably the f-bomb....I say it more than I should that's for sure.

3. Name 3 people who made you smile today? David, Hudson, my mom, my dad, Lucy (okay, that's more than 3!)

4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Driving to work

5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Looking online at Ugg Broome Boots and a Michael Kors Bag I've been eying.

6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Sleeping

7. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes, several...

8. What is the last thing you said aloud? "I am not sure where I want to go for my birthday dinner Saturday. Is it just us or what?"

9. What is the best ice cream flavor? Tipsy Sailor from Marble Slab

10. What was the last thing you had to drink? Sweet ice tea

11. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, a v-neck sweater and fuzzy socks.

12. What was the last thing you ate? Leftover pasta salad I made on Sunday (the recipe makes enough to last for days and to feed an army!!! j/k)

13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not for myself, but we did buy Hudson some new shirts/sweater, sunglasses and a belt over the weekend.

14. When was the last time you ran? God only knows.....I run around chasing Hudson pretty frequently actually.

15. What's the last sporting event you watched? Mavs game and that horrible Cowboy game this past weekend

16. Who is the last person you emailed? A client

17. Ever go camping? Does sleeping in a tent in someone's back yard count?? No, really I have never been, but would love to go once Hudson gets older. If there are provisions at least, otherwise I might not be too interested. I am not the biggest wilderness woman, ya know!?!

18. Do you have a tan? No, I don't tan too easily and don't go tanning in general because of the health risks. If I could find a decent artificial tanner then I would probably use it religiously because I am SO fair complected.

19. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes, if it's in a glass or a can from a restaurant.

20 What did your last IM say? I rarely IM, but it would have been on Facebook and I am guessing that it was talking about pregnancy and babies from what I remember my last conversation to be.

21. Are you someone's best friend? Yes, David is my best friend, but I also have several very close girl friends as well.

22 is missing!

23. Where is your mom right now? Probably in BED.

24. Look to your left, what do you see? David on the other end of the couch

25. What color is your watch? Silver with chocolate toned pearl face

26. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Beautiful scenery, people and accents!

27. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yes, definitely. Not until after I am done with baby making though, ha!

28. What is your birthstone? Garnet (my birthday is Saturday!!!)

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? Depends, but most often we drive thru.

30. How many kids do you want? I personally think I want 3 or 4, but ask me once we have baby #2 because it is likely that I will have a different point of view then.

31. Do you have a dog? Yes, we have a 10 yr. old Lhasa Apso.

32. Last person you talked to on the phone? David, when he called me on his way home from work.

33. Have you met anyone famous? Yes, I've met quite a few celebrities....probably the coolest to meet were Steven Tyler, Dave Matthews and Tommy Lee....

34. Any plans today? Just working for a bit and then headed to bed.

35. How many states have you lived in? Texas born and raised!

36. Ever go to college? No, however I may still pursue a degree someday.

37. Where are you right now?In my living room

38. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Several things that are more or less out of my control which makes it even more annoying, oy.

39. Last song listened to? Where'd You Go by Fort Minor

40. Are you allergic to anything? I am mildly allergic to certain fruits like bananas, mildly allergic to nuts and avocado, but I am able to eat all of these things. I just will usually experience a mild reaction depending on what it is and how much I eat.

41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Recently, none, but I wore the hell out of my Diesel tennis.

42. Are you jealous of anyone? I try not to be

43. Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I am aware of

44. What time is it? 10:42 p.m.

45. Do any of your friends have children? Yes

46. Do you eat healthy? I try to at least some of the time

47. What do you usually do during the day? Most days I work

48. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes, quite often!

49. How did you get your scars? I really only have one visible scar and that's from my c-section

50. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 33 (yikes!)

No comments: