Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Layers of Me

I'm kind of in an irritable mood tonight, so I figured I would cheat and do a freebie blog post. Here are the "Layers of Me" from Kristin. Let's see if I can do this.

LAYER ONE:
Name: Charlotte
Birth date: January 3
Birthplace: Dallas, Texas
Current Location: Desoto, Texas
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Naturally - light brown / currently - blonde
Height: 5′6
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: I'm a mutt......need I say more?
The shoes you wore today: Black strappy high heels.
Your weakness: Chips and salsa, chocolate, ice cream, pickles....wine :)
Your fears: Doing anything crazy like skydiving!
Your perfect pizza: pepperoni and jalepenos
Goal you’d like to achieve: Have another baby in the next year! Then get back to my current weight or even a bit smaller! :)

LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don't use AIM
Your first waking thoughts: Sleep. More sleep.
Your best physical feature: Eyes, smile, hair....
What you miss the most: Spending time with family and friends more often...

LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: Both! It just depends on my mood...
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither really, I like fresh brewed iced tea.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: nope
Cuss: Like a sailor! At least some times I do, but I am working on that.
Sing: YES! All of the time...
Take a shower everyday: Most days - yes...sometimes I don't depending on if I am leaving the house or whatever else is going on...those I refer to as my stinky days!
Do you think you’ve been in love: Of course!
Want to go to college: I would love to, but I don't know that I ever will..
Liked high school: I actually loved it.
Want to get married: I hope so since I am.
Believe in yourself: Most of the time
Get motion sickness: No.
Think you’re attractive: Yes, most of the time.
Think you’re a health freak: FAR from it!
Get along with your parent(s): Yes, I am VERY lucky and get along perfectly with my parents and all of my siblings.
Like thunderstorms: If I am at home curled up with David and Hudson.
Play an instrument: I used to play the piano and I have an acoustic guitar, but I've never learned how to play it!

LAYER SIX:
In the past month…
Drank Alcohol: yes
Smoked: No
Done a drug: No
Made out: Sure...I guess.
Gone on a date: Dinner.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Ummm...no, but I did have some Oreos a couple of weeks ago.
Eaten sushi: No.
Been on stage: No.
Been dumped: Not that I am aware of.
Gone skating: No.
Made homemade cookies: No. I've been bad...
Gone skinny dipping: No.
Dyed your hair: No, but I am getting my hair did this weekend.
Stolen anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever…
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes.
If so, was it mixed company: Of course.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes. Too many times...
Been caught “doing something”: Not exactly, but close....
Been called a tease: Probably so...David used to call me the kissing slut back when we were in school.
Gotten beaten up: No, but I did get in a fight in my front yard during high school, lol!
Shoplifted: Yes, candy, several times when we were really little.
Changed who you were to fit in: I'm sure I did, but I am true to myself now and that is all that matters!

LAYER EIGHT:
Age you hope to be married: I wanted to be married by 25.
Numbers and Names of Children: One son named Hudson Jeffrey - he will be 2 in October! :)
Describe your Dream Wedding: Already had it...
How do you want to die: I don't like to think about this, but probably in my sleep?
Where you want to go to college: I think we already discussed this...
What do you want to be when you grow up: I am pretty happy with what I am doing now, although I would love to focus on my design company and stay at home with Hudson and any future bebe's. :)
What country would you most like to visit: Ireland maybe?? or New Zealand

LAYER NINE:
Number of people I could trust with my life: a few
Number of CDs that I own: Probably 300+, I lost count...we rarely buy cd's anymore though.
Number of piercing: 2 - one in each ear! :) I know, I'm a rebel.
Number of tattoos: ZERO
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Not sure, but I know it has a few times when I was younger since I played volleyball and basketball for several years and was also in choir....
Number of scars on my body: Not sure, but I do have a pretty noticable one on my left knee and then of course the scar from my c-section.
Number of things in my past that I regret: Not sure...of course I have my regrets, but it doesn't do any good to harp on the past. What matters most is the present and the future.....you live, you learn and you move on.

YOUR TURN! If you decide to play…let me know cause I wanna read your 9 layers!

No comments: