Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome Fall!!!



I am SO glad that today is the first day of fall....my most FAVORITE season of the year! I love everything about the fall....the turning colors of the leaves, the brisk cool air, the smell of the air, pretty fall decor, cool breezes, pumpkin scented candles, Autumn at the Arboretum, the State Fair of Texas, etc. Next week it will be the start of October, which happens to also be my favorite month of the year too! Hudson's birthday is in October, our wedding anniversary is in October and one of my favorite holidays - Halloween is in October. I have always loved the fall and October and continue to love it even more every year. This October we will be especially busy, but my hopes are that we will be able to enjoy every spare minute doing something that will allow us to completely take advantage of my favorite time of the year. I just want to be able to enjoy it just a little bit, I'm selfish I know, lol! :)

1 comment:

Misty said...

We think alike. I posted a Welcome Fall post earlier today as well!