Monday, October 13, 2008

Howdy Folks!

My name is Big Tex and welcome to the State Fair of Texas! Yes, that's right, we are headed to the fair on Friday for Hudson's birthday and I am SO excited! I know that we are going to have a great time and am especially excited to see how Hudson reacts to the hustle and bustle of the fair this year since last year he hadn't even turned one yet and was also in a horrific mood on the day that we went. Hopefully, he will be the perfect angel on Friday and we will have a fantastic time celebrating his birthday along with Big Tex and all of the other festivities. Of course, no trip to the State Fair of Texas would be complete without Fletcher's corny dogs, a trip to the Hans Mueller tent for German sausage and kraut and you can't forget a huge, super-sugary funnel cake from The Dock! The sad part is...I will likely want to eat much, much more than that! I see a huge belly ache coming on Friday night, ha! I just hope that they have the petting zoo again this year because I know that Hudson will enjoy that a lot and honestly, it would probably be his favorite part of the fair. I will definitely post pictures later this weekend or next week so you can see the birthday boy in action!




No comments: