Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Anonymous...has no backbone.

2. My family is a blessing to me!

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for you make me strive for a better life for myself and my loved ones.

4. Rays of sunshine dancing on my skin, cool crisp breezes, the smell of a rain shower and gorgeous blossoms are what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when they've got a supportive family and friends and their faith to guide the way.

6. Candy and eggs and toys, oh my!, MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with David and Hudson having a nice family dinner together, tomorrow my plans include mailing my late franchise tax return, finding Hudson some shoes for Easter, getting myself a pampering little pedicure and not sure what else and Sunday, I want to celebrate the Easter holiday with my family.

No comments: