Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Worst part of the weekend: Worrying about whether or not David would have a job come Monday.

Best part of the weekend: Got to relax and be somewhat lazy Friday, amazing church service followed by a restful nap on Sunday, great news Monday morning - David still has a job (this was a HUGE relief) and a fabulous trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo Monday afternoon. (I had a 4 day weekend, wheee!!!)

Most random part of the weekend: Probably my on-the-spot spontaneous purchase of a new laptop and printer yesterday afternoon after our zoo trip.

People I saw this weekend: David, Hudson, Marcia and lots of new faces at church (although, we are probably new faces to THEM).

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: Doing ANY cleaning or laundry or organizing in the house....just never made it that far and we DESPERATELY need to do a hardcore Spring-cleaning session around here!

Things that I am looking forward to this week:  Short work week, lots of fun design projects I am working on, birthday celebration at work (not for me since my b-day was in January), hopefully getting to go to bed at a decent time at least one night this week and getting lots of kisses and cuddles from my Hudson. 

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: Being behind on work due to countless detours and having really long days since David works Wednesday through Friday and I have to tote Hudson back and forth and all over the universe before and after work. ;) (that's an exaggeration, BUT it definitely does make for a long day to say the least!)

No comments: