Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Soooooo behind on blogging.....

I know, I know, it's been almost a week since my last post and I have yet to even post Easter pics. I promise updates are coming soon although they might still be few and far between sometimes. We've been really busy in general between the Easter holiday, starting to attend church on Sundays, working during the week, working on my design projects in the evenings and weekends, running errands and everything else between has just kept us beyond preoccupied lately. In any case, I am going to *try* to get back on it and post regularly without one week breaks in-between, ha!

On a related note....I haven't downloaded any pics from my camera in a couple / few weeks and I just went to download what is on there now and get this, there are (drumroll) 693 photos on my camera right now, ha! I guess I will be having some pics to post soon, even if it's just a few. ;)

No comments: