Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moooo.....

Random thoughts for the day.....

Seriously, I feel like I look like this lately.....like a fat-ole-tired-ass cow.



I know I don't look *that* bad, but I sure do feel like it with my lovehandles creeping up around the top of my jeans. I think it's time for a work out plan of some variety....possibly I should start using the treadmill that is currently covered in a thick bed of dust and cobwebs and maybe, just maybe, I will be able to not feel like such a freaking blimp anymore. Eh', I just need to find the time to do it I guess and make that commitment....not sounding too easy or fun to me though.

Ugh....between the fact that I feel like I look huge, I am completely and totally sick of my allergies and the fact that they have invaded my body. I can't stop sneezing, my eyes are itchy and watery and my poor nose is now literally raw from rubbing, wiping and blowing it countless times over the past week or so. Seriously, I am feeling like a hot mess right now, lol. Hopefully, the weather starts getting a little bit more consistent (instead of warm then cold then warm then cold) and I will be able to get my allergies a bit more under control. They really aren't this bad usually, so I am hoping it's just a fluke thing for me.

No comments: