Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Worst part of the weekend: Nothing *too* bad happened, but if I had to pick the worst I would actually have two less than desirable happenings - 1) One of David's tires blew out on Saturday, so that sucked. 2) David worked on our taxes last night and it *looks* like we are going to owe the government a huge-ole' chunk of moolah. NOT a good thing!

Best part of the weekend: Spending a ton of time together as a family...probably the best part was working together on the backyard all afternoon / evening on Saturday.

Most random part of the weekend: Um, maybe Hudson sharing his dinner with his Diego toy figure last night, lol! It was seriously one of the cutest and funniest things ever!

People I saw this weekend: Just David and Hudson....we stayed home all weekend with the exception of going to Home Depot for plants and Target for some household items.

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: I didn't get to give Hudson a haircut like I had planned.

Things that I am looking forward to this week: *Possibly* going to a MNO on Thursday evening, possibly working a half-day on Friday and then of course, the Easter weekend. Cannot wait to spend time with the family.

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: Dealing with Hudson alone for several nights....virually always a challenge.

Now, tell me about your weekend!

No comments: