Saturday, April 4, 2009

My New Favorite Dessert....

I think I have fallen in love or at least found my new favorite dessert....the Lemoncello Cream Torte from Cheesecake Factory, OMG, this is the freaking best thing ever! I've had it before, but it was the frozen version that you buy at like Costco or something and even still, I thought that it was the bomb-diggity. So, you can only imagine, when I saw the real-deal version at Cheesecake Factory last night I could NOT resist trying it out and goodness gracious, I am SO glad that I did because this lemony treat is beyond perfection! The cake is moist and fluffy, the lemon mascarpone cream is absolutely heavenly and just melts in your mouth while the fresh whipped cream and sweet strawberries are simply divine making this dessert nothing short of delectable! Seriously, if you like lemon, you must try this because it is truly, so, so very delicious!



No comments: