Friday, April 3, 2009

My Little American Idol

Want to know what's the cutest thing ever??? Hudson singing "Hey There Delilah", lol! The other night when we were driving home from my mom's it was on the radio and he was singing along, SO cute!

Okay, so here's how it goes, first the real lyrics...

"Oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me..what you do to me."

Hudson's version...

"O-o-o-o-h, me-e-e-e-e....o-o-o-o-h, me-e-e-e-e....o-o-o-o-h, do-o-o me-e-e-e-e.....o-o-o-o-h, me-e-e-e-e!!!!"

LOL! Or something to that effect, but it was seriously SO cute! Just wish I had been able to catch it on video....that would have been perfect! He loves to sing lately, so we just might have a little American Idol in the making, ha! ;)

No comments: