Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

ffi

1. Moving into a more family friendly neighborhood is something I cannot wait to do.

2. America is the land of the free.

3. My best quality is my open-mind and open heart.

4. I tend to over analyze anything and everything and obsess about all of the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, David and I would have been married for almost 15 years and Hudson would almost be a teenager! (yikes!)

6. Support and strength is what I need right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending a relaxing evening at home with David and Hudson, tomorrow my plans include getting a pedicure, going shopping and not sure what else and Sunday, I want to do whatever I want, lol! Not sure quite yet what our plans are for this nice, long 3-day weekend!

No comments: