Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Worst part of the weekend: Worrying about my dad's procedure he had today. 

Best part of the weekend: Spending lots of time with David and Hudson, getting a manicure and pedicure so my fingers and toesies look pretty, finding a cute outfit for Jess' shower and going shopping.

Most random part of the weekend: David willingly watching a "chick flick" with me, aka Bride Wars, ha!

People I saw this weekend: Just David and Hudson 

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: Working on the yard, getting more stuff done around the house and getting more design projects caught up on. 

Things that I am looking forward to this week: Spending yesterday and today with Hudson (even though he was a monster today), Jess' shower on Saturday and spending time with David and Hudson over the weekend, of course!

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: Lots of long nights of design projects after I get home from work. I'm ready to be caught up already, ha!

No comments: