Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Worst part of the weekend: Yucky rainy / bad weather, not enough time to relax or nap! ;)

Best part of the weekend: Spending lots of time with David and Hudson and making some super cute baby shower invitations for Jess.

Most random part of the weekend: I don't really recall any random happenings besides the bad weather and thinking we *might* have to hide in the half-bath if the tornado sirens went off.

People I saw this weekend: David and Hudson. We stayed home almost the entire weekend.

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: Napping, going shopping, taking jeans to get them altered....

Things that I am looking forward to this week: Hopefully having a very happy and relaxing Mother's Day!

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: David working one night shift, those nights are never fun. :(

No comments: