Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Special Delivery.....

It is both with incredible amounts of pure joy and overwhelming excitement that I share with all of you that we are expecting a very special delivery come this December as I am pregnant and we are expecting a new bundle of joy shortly before the Christmas holiday!

We just feel so extremely blessed
right now and are so, so very excited! Thank you to everyone that has prayed for us and sent encouraging thoughts our way during the past few months as it definitely got us through this very difficult and distressed time in our family. I cannot thank all of you enough. Yet with all of this excitement and happiness of being blessed with another child on the way, at the same time, we also are trying to be cautiously optimistic and are just continuing to pray that this pregnancy will be a very healthy and uneventful one this time around. I have faith that it will be and cannot wait to see my little one again. I did have my first sonogram last week and was beyond relieved when I saw that beautiful little flickering heartbeat on the monitor. I was instantly in tears and sighed the biggest sigh of relief that I have in a LONG time as I have been struggling with fear the past few weeks and struggled badly all morning before I headed in for my appointment that day. Thankfully, everything went well and although it is somewhat early (I am currently just shy of 9 weeks along), everything looks good thus far and I have actually felt pretty good physically up to this point. With that being said, I am hoping that I continue to feel pretty well in the coming weeks, but more importantly, that our little bebe continues to grow and develop week by week as he/she should throughout the pregnancy. A healthy baby in my arms come this December is ALL I want and would definitely be the BEST.CHRISTMAS.PRESENT.EVER.

In the end, we will be relying on our faith to help us through the following weeks and months and I feel completely at peace now to just let go and leave everything in God's hands as we know that He will provide and support us throughout this new journey no matter what the outcome. Of course, any good thoughts and prayers that you can spare and send our way would be greatly appreciated during this time as well as I know that the support of family and friends have helped us through everything we've gone through thus far and we couldn't have done it without all of you. Thanks again and we are just so happy to share our big news with all of you!

7 comments:

Carie said...

CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you guys. I will continue praying for a happy and healthy 9 months!!

aria said...

OMG! Congrats! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts for a healthy mom and baby.

_________________________ said...

Congrats again! I am so happy for you!

Jamie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! So happy for you!

Misty said...

That's exactly the "special delivery" I was hoping this was about! Congrats! I know you must be so excited! Many prayers for a H&H 9 months!

Jess said...

What a special gift Santa will be bringing you this year!

Sara Scott said...

So excited for you! :) the timing is perfect, christmas will be so fun :)