Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Worst part of the weekend: Having a mini-meltdown Saturday night - raging hormones definitely got the best of me

Best part of the weekend: Being awoken on Sunday / Mother's Day by my little Hudson bearing sweet cards and gifts from him and the hubby. SO sweet! The day was definitely a good one for me as my 3rd official Mother's Day.

Most random part of the weekend: Chasing Hudson on foot through Northpark as he squealed hysterically!

People I saw this weekend: David, Hudson and Marcia (my mom and dad had plans on Sunday so we didn't do a Mother's Day celebration with my mom this year. :( Hudson gave her our gifts to her this morning though and it was very cute and sweet!)

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: Lots, but it will all get done eventually, right?!?!?!?

Things that I am looking forward to this week: The weekend, ha!

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: LONG days and getting up way too early! David is working 4 days this week, so I have to get up at the booty-crack of dawn every day for the rest of the week so that I can bring Hudson to my mom's house. I will definitely be excited once Friday is here!

No comments: