Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Worst part of the weekend: Worrying about my appointment tomorrow. 

Best part of the weekend: Taking part in hosting a wonderful shower for Jessica and having a great time with family and friends, baby Harper is going to be a one little blessed baby. (photos and more about the shower to come)

Most random part of the weekend: David tackled painting our fireplace wall and finished it. It looks amazing, seriously 1 million percent better, ha! He even hung my large iron artwork above the mantle today as a surprise for me! :)

People I saw this weekend: Tons! Lots of family and friends at Jess' shower on Saturday and then of course, David and Hudson.

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: Resting / napping more.

Things that I am looking forward to this week: Numero uno is my OB and perinatologist appts. tomorrow morning. I am both incredibly nervous and excited at the same time. Did you even know that was possible?!?!?!? My nephew's graduation on Sunday. 

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: Getting up early every morning for the rest of the week. (oh, and probably also going to bed late every night, yawn!)

No comments: