Monday, June 29, 2009

SO Excited!

I have my monthly appointment with my OB this afternoon and cannot wait to hear our little one's heartbeat again! Seriously, I get SO excited before my appointments now because I just love hearing our little baby's heart go pitter-patter. I am secretly hoping Dr.P will do a sonogram too, but pretty much know that's a far-fetched request since she made it sound like she wouldn't be doing any sono's for me until later in the pregnancy since I would be having my big one in 2 weeks with the perinaologist. Oh well, I am just SO anxious to see my little one again, but if I have to wait two more weeks then I guess that's just what I will have to do, boo-hoo-hoo. I will definitely post an update either this evening or tomorrow as to how my appointment goes as well. Wish me / us luck for a good appointment!

No comments: