2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been the fabulous new chicken enchiladas David made a couple of weeks ago, but we've tried several really good recipes lately.
3. Sometimes Hudson acts like he is a dog and along with Bailey, they bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk when it is hotter than heck in Texas can be less than "nice".
5. I am praying that very soon I will be sharing some good news.
6. When all is said and done, it comes down to family, friends and faith being the core of the life we chose to lead.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and sleeping a full 8 hours + to make up for the lack of sleep I've had during the week, tomorrow my plans include some design and print projects, but mostly projects around the house that we have planned or at least one in general that we intend on doing this weekend (yay!) and Sunday, I want to go to see my nephew, Chris, graduate and then go out for dinner with the family to celebrate.
La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt