Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up


Worst part of the weekend:
 Not enough time (none really) to nap or sleep in late.

Best part of the weekend: We had a GREAT weekend all around. Dinner and movie at home Friday night, shopping all day on Saturday (I even got a couple of maternity items as well), David and I went to a friend's house sans Hudson Saturday night for a party and then Sunday, we went grocery shopping and then David cleaned the garage while I worked. (those were good things since they were productive things, ha!)

Most random part of the weekend: Unexpectedly seeing and hanging out with one of our friends that we have not seen in well over 10 years! 

People I saw this weekend: LOTS! Besides the obvious, I saw Marcia, Chana, Dayson, Josh, Jason, and a ton of other party-goers at the luau. 

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: the usual which is sleeping (Oh, and going to church since we haven't been in forever...it didn't last long since we don't have someone to watch Hudson every Sunday and aren't quite ready to put him in the church daycare during service)

Things that I am looking forward to this week: Lots going on this weekend....including Father's day, likely celebrating some family birthdays and going to Renee's bridal luncheon on Saturday!

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: David working one night.....I never like these nights. 

No comments: