Tuesday, August 11, 2009

L-O-V-E This Dining Set.....


For our kitchen nook.....this is pretty much exactly what I want and have envisioned for our kitchen nook area forever, yet I have always had difficulty finding a table and chairs that I love and in the dark finish I want until I found this set a while back and I have been eying it ever since. (probably hoping the PB would put it on sale, hehe!) Not sure if we'll end up getting it or not, but it's definitely the look I am going for and I am set on having an expandable table with a leaf so that we have additional seating even in the kitchen nook for when we entertain. The table I love, love, love, although I have not seen any of the pieces in person. I love the look of the chairs in both the first and second pics, but feel like the ones in the second photo might be more practical for a kitchen nook space mostly because I am not sure if the first ones look too formal. However, I would not want the rattan seats shown on the chairs in the second pic, but rather the upholstered seats shown in the third photo below. Now I just need to go see it in person to see if I still love it as much in real life as I do in the photos! What do you think??? :)








1 comment:

Misty said...

Love it! I always love PB furniture though!