Monday, August 24, 2009

Eavesdropping....


LOVE this conversation I overheard between Hudson and David while I was taking a warm relaxing, Calgon-take-me-away bath earlier this evening.

Hudson: "Dad, juice gone."
David: "Okay, where's your cup? I'll get you some more juice."
Hudson: Silence....apparently motioned towards the floor and under the bed area....
David: "What is your cup doing under there for???" (questioning Hudson as to why his cup is under our bed, lol)
David: "Well, go get it and I'll get you some more juice."
Hudson: "No, you go get it dad" (in a sassy little voice)
David: "No, you go get it."
Hudson: "No, get it, you get it dad."
David: "Okay, I'll get it....sigh...."

Tee-hee! You probably would have had to be there to understand, but it was one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. David and I even had a good little chuckle about it afterward when I brought it up and how I had been eavesdropping on their important father and son banter, lol!!!

No comments: