Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Belly Pics - 26 weeks 3 days


It's been a couple of weeks since I updated any belly pics, so here is one I took quickly (thus why it is blurry) from this morning. (not to mention how badly I've done at keeping up with the blog lately, but that's an entirely different subject matter altogether!)


26 weeks 3 days and starting to definitely feel and look very pregnant! Luckily, I am still able to wear everything I've bought maternity wise so far and I don't think I will have to invest in anything else until I buy some items for the cooler weather so that's a great thing! I do have to mention that I unfortunately have not escaped the feared swelling that I had hoped I would get through the summer without experiencing, but thus far, it's only been a couple
of days and only got really bad towards the end of the day, so hopefully I can keep it under control. If I am feeling brave enough later, I *might* post a pic I took last week showing my ballooned-up feet in all of their glory. Hehe!



No comments: