Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!


Just wanted to wish a big happy 38th birthday to my fabulous hubby!

I know that you don't like to make a big deal out of your birthday and aren't normally one for a big production or fuss or anything like that, but I just wanted to say that I hope your day is fantastic even though I know you are working and it won't be much of a relaxing or fun day for you. I love you so very, very much as does Hudson and I am so proud of you, thankful and incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful man to call my husband. You do so much for our family and although, I may not take notice and thank you enough for all that you do as much as I want to or should, I do want you to know that it is absolutely appreciated more than you'll ever know and that I am beyond grateful for all that you do and all that you are for our family. You are an amazing husband that has also become an incredible father to our son and I cannot wait to see you become a father again in just 10 short weeks. We've been through so much over the past year (not to mention past 14+ years!!) and I couldn't have imagined doing it without you.
Thank you for just being you and for loving me the way you do through thick and thin, you are my rock and I love you! Happy birthday my love from the bottom of my heart! xoxoxo

No comments: