Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up - Labor Day Weekend

Worst part of the weekend: Dealing with the multiple meltdowns that Hudson had on Saturday when we were out shopping / running errands. As a result, we decided to scratch that idea for the remainder of the afternoon and presume on Sunday.

Best part of the weekend: Having a 3 day weekend in general which included a date night - Sunday afternoon was filled was shopping, dinner at Luna de Noche and then followed by a movie - this is a rare date night indeed! Finding and ordering new furniture for Hudson's "big-boy" room, finding new bedding for OUR bedroom since all of our bedding was destroyed in the ink incident of June 2009, lol!

Most random part of the weekend: Probably my last minute decision to go get a pedicure and manicure at the end of the day Saturday....I had planned on it and totally forgot, but was lucky enough to make it on time and get in for an appointment!


People I saw this weekend:
Just David, Hudson and Marcia.

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: Deciding on a theme for Hudson's birthday party next month, although we did decide on a date and time, so that's definitely a start!

Things that I am looking forward to this week: Enjoying a short week and hopefully, getting good sleep all week long so I don't want to nap all weekend!

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: Nothing really.....pretty much have only good things to look forward to right now....KNOCK ON WOOD!

No comments: