Monday, March 16, 2009

50 Questions...

50 Questions

*****FOODOLOGY******

What is your salad dressing of choice? Lately, poppyseed...but I love me some Ranch dressing!

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Such a hard choice....I love Mexican food, so my faves include Mi Cocina, Luna de Noche, Monica's and Gloria's.

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni and jalapeno OR chicken and artichoke

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and sometimes, red plum jam

******TECHNOLOGY****

How many televisions are in your house? 5

What color cell phone do you have? Black


******BIOLOGY********

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A baby...does he count?

What was the heaviest thing you picked up last? My son??? Not sure besides toting Hudson around.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No


****BULLCRAPOLOGY***

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No, I don't think I would want to know.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I love my name because it means I am my DH's wifey and I wouldn't want it any other way! :)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Yes, I love hot sauce so it shouldn't be that difficult, right?!?!?

*****DUMBOLOGY******

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 10+

Last time you had a run-in with the cop? January actually, not a run-in though, I just got my first ticket ever though! Argh! He wasn't very sympathetic...tears and all didn't phase him.

Last person you talked to? David

Last person you hugged? Hudson

****FAVORITOLOGY****

Season? Autumn

Holiday? Christmas

Day of the week? Saturday

Month? October

****CURRENTOLOGY***

Missing someone? Yes.

Mood? Grateful and very happy for all of our blessings.

What are you listening to? Lady Sovereign

Watching? Nothing

Worrying about? Getting pregnant again and having a healthy pregnancy

****RANDOMOLOGY***

First place you went this morning? To the kitchen to get Hudson something to drink

What's the last movie you saw? Dan in Real Life (watched it last night for about the 4th time)

Do you smile often? Yes, I love to smile and my boys make me smile all of the time. I'm lucky that way. ;)

Sleeping Alone Tonight? No, I'll have Hudson snuggled up with me since David is working.

*****OTHEROLOGY****

Do you always answer your phone? No, if I don't know the number I do NOT answer.

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Oh my....could be a few different people actually, lol! Not so much these days though.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cherry

Do you own a digital camera? Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, when I was a child we had a goldfish a couple of times.

Favorite Christmas song(s)? O' Holy Night (love them all though...I'm a serious Christmas music nut!)

What's on your wish list for your birthday? My birthday just passed :(, but I do have a long wish list. I'll share later!

Can you do push ups? Yes, but I like the girl kind better. ;)

Can you do a chin up? If I *had* to I probably could.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? I am nervous about getting to the exciting part!

Do you have any saved texts? Yes, but nothing important since I got a new phone.

Ever been in a car wreck? Unfortunately, yes, I have been in several and have totaled TWO cars! I promise, I do know how to drive.

Do you have an accent? Apparently so.

What is the last song to make you cry? It Won't Be Like This For Long

Plans tonight? Just the normal...hanging out with my little man, answering emails and doing some work.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, it's not a good feeling, but ultimately it made me realize everything I have been blessed with and made me want to try harder, be stronger and has strengthened my faith.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Ha! I actually went shopping yesterday so this is easy-peasey!
1) Frederic Fekkai Hair Masque
2) Lots of pretty, frilly undies from Victoria's Secret
3) Makeup and Schwartzkopf shampoo and conditioner from Ulta (huge mistake....allowing me to go to Ulta alone means I bought a bunch of makeup including some Urban Decay eye primer that I have been hearing about for so long and I LOVE it!)

Have you ever been given roses? Yes, I love roses even though they are pretty traditional. I love garden roses / cabbage - heirloom roses the most though.

Current worry? Getting pregnant again and not having any complications with this next pregnancy

Current hate right now? Just evil in general, no faces or names (keeping Dana's answer for this one)

Met someone who changed your life? Far too many to name, but certainly my life would not be the same without my David. (and of course, my Hudson too!)

How did you bring in the New Year? Stayed at home, cooked a lovely dinner and celebrated all that we had to look forward to in the New Year. Unfortunately, our world was shattered just a week later. :(

What song represents you? Wow...that's a toughie. I will have to think about it and get back on that one!

Name three people who might complete this? Not sure....

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I am really not sure on this one, but probably not honestly. Although, there are many moments in my life that I guess I would love to re-live...some because they were just beyond perfection - our wedding day and the birth of Hudson among a few others.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yes, David :)

Do you have any tattoos/piercings? Ears pierced only. No tats.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Of course, I certainly hope so!

Does anyone love you? Yes, more than anything

Would you be a pirate? Arggh matey!

Ever had someone sing to you? Yes, on numerous occasions, lol!

Do you like to cuddle? That would be a big fat YES! Of course I do silly!

Have you held hands with anyone today? Hudson

Who was the last person you took a picture of? Hudson

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? Ha! I am sure that it was something quite tragic!

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? I am blessed to have many, many of both!

Consider yourself tagged, fill it out and send it on!

No comments: