Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill Ins






And...here we go!

1. Why do we have to go to work to earn money instead of it growing on trees?

2. Peeing in cups and tracking AF are now habits.

3. I have an unwanted headache.

4. I had never heard the phrase "I'm sorry if I offended you" and it not be completely offensive.

5. I checked the knobs on the gas cook top this morning to make sure the gas was off the way I always do.

6. How was I to know how amazing motherhood would be or that I would have such an incredible husband always by my side through this wonderful roller coaster ride we call life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and catching up on Lost and other other favorite shows with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include lots of shopping @ Allen Outlets followed by something fun to do with Hudson and Sunday, I want to do some design work, but also do some things around the house, possibly garden!

No comments: