Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

I'm borrowing/stealing this survey from my friend, Meg

Worst part of the weekend: Didn't get to relax or spend much time with David or Hudson because of the silly online defensive driving course I had to take ALL DAY Saturday. Then Sunday was filled with grocery shopping and work. Plus, I felt like crap all weekend.

Best part of the weekend: Saturday night - We had a super yummy dinner and I had THREE, count them, THREE beers. Yes, I needed to relax and take the edge off and these definitely helped me.

Most random part of the weekend: Beer + bubble bath = Calgon take me away bliss!

People I saw this weekend: Not many....just David, Hudson and Marcia. Besides all of the peeps we saw at WalMart and Albertson's, ha!

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: TONS! Most specifically, going to the Dallas Arboretum for Dallas Blooms and/or doing some gardening and planting some pretty flowers in our empty flower beds. :(

Things that I am looking forward to this week(end): Not sure of our plans just yet, but I am hoping that it will include more fun time with David and Hudson.

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: That Wednesday - Friday will be VERY long days!

Tell me about your weekend!

No comments: