Monday, December 14, 2009

Landon Jacob - One Week Old


Sweet Landon boy, you are one week old today and I already feel like you are growing far too fast for me! Or at least it seems that way! I know you must be growing well because you seem to be a bit heavier and you definitely eat often enough that you should be packing on the pounds in no time. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't stay in newborn clothing for too long, which will be a shame since we've purchased SO much stuff in newborn sizes, but not a whole lot of anything else. You are a very good and mild-mannered baby and for the most part, you seem to only cry when you are either wet/dirty or if you are hungry. You sleep really well and already smile at mama and daddy all of the time too which I absolutely adore! I just want to hug and kiss you all of the time and your big brother Hudson does too. He actually loves on you quite a bit, although I will be honest and say that I think he was *slightly* surprised and disappointed that you aren't older and bigger to where you can actually play with him, but I am quite positive that he'll get over that pretty quickly. Speaking of surprises, you've even surprised us by trying to hold your head up even though you are far, far from being old enough to be able to do so, yet somehow, you still seem to do it! I keep saying because you have done so well with everything from eating to sleeping that you might just be our little over-achiever, but I'm sure that's just the proud mama in me doing the talking! You've already started to look a bit different over the past week as well and I just know that you will continue to look even more different week by week over the coming weeks and months. So that I don't forget and am able to remember all of your ages and stages and all of the other milestones along the way, I am going to try to take and document lots of photos in the future and will definitely share as many as possible here on our family blog. In fact, below are some photos taken today in order to document you turning one week old and I must say that you've already become a quite the little model for the camera as well, ha!


No comments: