Monday, May 12, 2008

5 Days and counting....

Until the wedding planning extravaganza begins!!! (and my corresponding vacay as well, yippee!! 10 days off in a row is going to be a great break) As I mentioned a while back, one of my closest friends, Claudia, is getting married later this year and is currently living in Germany. Well, she arrives in Dallas late Friday night and starting Saturday, we will be in strict wedding planning mode until she leaves the following Thursday....well, maybe not completely strict mode, I am sure we will have to take a couple of breaks and have a couple of fun nights out, ya know!?!?! She does have the wedding date set now, Saturday, November 1st and next we just need to get all of the many, many details that go into planning a wedding rolling so that everything will fall neatly into place with plenty of time to spare before her special day. Apparently, she has an agenda already put together with many appointments booked to view venues, taste cakes, discuss floral and decor among meeting with several other very important vendors as well. I am very excited that I will also have the pleasure to be designing all of their save-the-dates, invitation designs and everything else as far as wedding stationary goes as well! I just know that we are going to have so much fun and I just cannot wait to get started!

No comments: