Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.....

Okay, so David is TOTALLY excited that the new Indiana Jones movie is finally almost here and he cannot wait to see it! I know what you are thinking and yes, before you even ask...I will be so lucky to be going tomorrow evening for opening night to see it on the big screen, but I totally don't mind as I, too have always been a huge Indiana Jones fan and I am sure or at least hopeful that it is not going to disappoint. Although, I am a tad bit concerned about how Harrison Ford is going to look since he is much, much older now and am not real sure of how the movie is going to play out or what the premise will be since it has been so long since the last Indiana Jones installment, but like I said, I am hopeful that it will be just as good as the others that we grew to love so much growing up. Marcia has offered to watch Hudson tomorrow night so that we could have a date night, so we are going to go to dinner first and have some yummy mexican food before heading out to the theater. I just hope that it isn't too, too crowded or sold out as I haven't been to the movies in FOREVER and am actually looking forward to it. Besides that, I need for us to be able to see it so that I can have leverage against David to make sure that he doesn't back out of going to see the Sex and the City movie release next weekend, ha! I will definitely post a review later in the weekend if our plans don't magically change. ;)

No comments: