Friday, May 30, 2008

LOST

Lost is my favorite show on television right now by far and I've just gotta say that I just LOVE this show! The season finale was aired last night and it definitely did not disappoint, not by any means! SO many questions answered, so many new questions arose and wow, it was just an amazing episode without any dull moments and filled with unbelievable surprises! I was on the edge of my seat the entire show and I have to admit, I bawled my eyes out during at least two scenes. I mean, who didn't get all choked up by the scene where Sawyer whispered into Kate's ear, kissed her and then leaped from the copter giving up his trip back home so selflessly to spare the others...I thought I was about to have a coronary! Then the scene where Desmond and Penny were reunited...AWESOME! I just love them and was so happy that Desmond made it through the crash. Those were just two of the most emotional, but my most favorite scenes from last night episode. I am completely torn up that I will have to go without my Lost for a while, but I know now, that this show just keeps getting better and better! I cannot wait for the next season to start again!

No comments: