Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today was my dad's 66th birthday and we decided to go tonight to see him for his birthday and father's day since David has to work tomorrow night. We had a long day of errands, so we unfortunately didn't make it there until almost 7 o'clock, which isn't bad, but my mom and dad normally go to bed pretty early and since we arrived so late we didn't leave until about time for their bedtime, oops! In any case, we ate some dinner and afterwards had some yummy cherry cake that my mom made for my dad's birthday. We had a nice time hanging out with my parents and with one of my sister's, Karen, and her husband, Joe, and my nieces and nephews. I just hope we didn't ruin my dad's birthday by being too dang loud and obnoxious and for hanging out for too long, ha! Happy birthday, Dad, I hope you had a great one and I love you!


No comments: