Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I just want to take a moment to wish my dad a very, very Happy Father's Day and to tell him that I love him very much and I am so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderfully amazing father. He has faced countless obstacles throughout the course of his life, from having Polio as a small child to all of the other numerous health issues that he has faced over the years, among other things, but he is a strong man and because of this and his unwaivering strength and incredible passion for life, he has counquered them all. My dad was forceful and strict when he had to be and was caring, supportive and encouraging when we needed him to be and that is just a small part of what makes him such an amazing father. He has been a true inspiration for me throughout my life and of course, has been a huge influence on the person I am today. I am so proud to call him my dad and I truly couldn't have asked for anything more!

So, Happy Father's Day, dad, I love you very much!!



No comments: