Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meeting An Icon...

Yesterday was a very long and eventful day and I didn't get home until late so I didn't have the time or energy to post, but I had an absolutely fabulous time at a wedding event that I attended at the Hotel Crescent Court last night. I got to meet Preston Bailey, floral and event design guru, and even took a picture with him after his presentation! It was very cool and I will definitely post pics and more about the event later today or later this week. Everything was incredibly gorgeous, the food was absolutely delish and of course, the plethora of cocktails kept the party going strong till the end. Here are a few pictures of some of Preston's creations along with a picture of Preston himself, who I amazingly learned last night is 59 years young! Can you believe it?!?! He looks absolutely amazing for his age and is definitely very energetic and fit. He is such an incredibly talented and creative genius!

No comments: