Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Charlotte's Quirks....

I've been tagged: *Quirks*

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you: Nikki (indirectly by her own rules, ha!)
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger to let them know that they have been tagged

6 Quirks about me..

1. I pretty much have to have some type of beverage with me at all times. I seriously almost freak out if I leave the house without a drink and we don't stop to get one almost immediately.

2. I bite the skin around my fingernails something fierce...not really sure why, but I think mostly it's a nervous habit.

3. I cannot go to bed if the bed isn't made up or at least the sheets have to be somewhat straightened. Again, I about have a fit if David goes to bed before me and I have to crawl into a messy bed....I just cannot get comfortable and fall asleep that way.

4. I touch my hair a lot throughout the day, pulling / moving it out of my face. I cannot stand it if it is in my face or if I have stray hairs flying around.

5. I get in odd eating habits to where I will have the same thing day after day after day for breakfast or my morning snack....this could go on for weeks or even months until I finally decide I am ready for something new. These are just a few examples - Mrs. Bairds chocolate donuts, bagels and cream cheese, granola bars, Cheese-Its (ha!) and right now it is multi-grain crackers. I also bring the same drinks to work everyday and drink them in the exact same order each day.

6. I check the knobs on our gas cooktop several times a day. I always check them before I go to bed and before I leave the house in the mornings and ocassionally at other random times. I'm a little neurotic I guess!

If you read this, then you HAVE to do it. TAG! You're it! :)

1 comment:

Lettered Cottage said...

Super cute blog! I will be back often!

:-)
Layla
The Lettered Cottage