Thursday, August 7, 2008

Here Wii Go!

At long last, the Nintendo Wii has finally arrived at the Brodt household....David finally broke down and bought one a few weeks ago and he absolutely LOVES this game. It is definitely his new toy of the moment. I haven't even attempted to play a game yet, but I will. David even made me a Wii character last night, ha! He made one for me, Hudson and his mom...it's too funny!!! David also went and got the Wii Fit just a few days after he got his Wii because he just "had to have it!" I tried to get him one for Christmas last year, but back then he was saying he didn't think he wanted one....so I guess he waited and waited and waited and finally decided he had to see what all the hype was about. I am glad he likes it and it definitely LOOKS like a lot of fun, maybe I will try it out before too long....we'll see......I haven't played any video games in for-evah, so I'd likely not be too swift at it, ha!




I am thinking that maybe I should order one of these buttons for David from Etsy seller Zelas ..... I think it is absolutely hysterical! (I know, I know...I should probably get my mind out of the gutter, but hey, you know you think it's funny!!!)

No comments: